We’re a local leader in the resolution and remediation of mold & water damage. Why choose us?
- Licenced Specialists
- Mold Cleaning
- Proper Removal
- Good Contracts List Approved
- Local, Family Owned
- 20 Years of Experince
Get Help With Mold
It’s important to dry these areas ASAP. The longer they’re damp, the greater the risk of mold and mildew. Once mold hits, it can affect your home and your health.
All types of mold can potentially cause health problems. They can trigger allergic reactions and symptoms like coughing, wheezing, rash, watery eyes, and runny nose. Cleaning up mold and mildew is important as it will help prevent health problems.
Mold cleanup is not one of those things you can put off.
How to Identify Mold
It typically shows up in the damp areas of your home. If you detect a musty smell, then it’s most likely a sign of a higher concentration of mold. You’ll need to call in the professionals to thoroughly remove it and clean it to ensure it doesn’t come back.
Mold Cleanup Services
This is what you can expect when our team cleans up mold:
- Assess the size of the area with mold
- Identify water-damaged materials
- Investigate the possibility of hidden mold
- Check air ducts and air unit
- Remove water-damaged items as needed
- Create the best action plan to clean up mold
- Implement a plan to dry damp areas, remove mold, and sanitize space
- Discard items beyond repair